POST YOUR ROSTERS HERE!!!!!

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:09 pm

Originally posted by Ponch:
quote:It's all going to come down to Clinton Portis. If he's good to go, so are you. If not, well, I hear Greg is going to try to start up a Basketball LeagueIn which case KoQ, I will be drafting Charles Oakley in the hopes he comes out of retirement, and Greg gives us 10 points per every opponent socked in the mouth! As for the Low-Down-Dirty Droughns situation, I had to pull the trigger on Portis' upside when he was there for me at 2.05 in the hopes that Reuben would miraculously fall to me in the 3rd. Of course, it didn't happen, but I'll do what I can with what I got. ;) [/QUOTE]I would agree with your Portis/Droughns sentiments there. Just that EVERYONE (and their mother) was expecting you to grab Droughns in the 2nd round. Can't fault you here...

Hey, how did you enjoy drafting against Gekko and Emma?

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:10 pm

Originally posted by Ponch:
Vegas League #4/Pick #10

QBs- Carson Palmer/Brad Johnson
RBs- Edgerrin James/Clinton Portis/Thomas Jones/LaBrandon Toefield/Ladell Betts
WRs- Michael Clayton/Isaac Bruce/Keyshawn Johnson/Amani Toomer/Arnaz Battle/Demetrius Williams
TEs- Ben Watson/Reggie Kelly
K- Ryan Longwell
DEFs- N.Y.(G)/Philadelphia Put the NFL talent aside...How was the "local talent" in Vegas ? ;)
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:15 pm

Originally posted by FISHER:
quote:Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...Johnny Junkie...is it true that the NY league that you and Adam No Taxes Miller were in saw Kurt Warner go in the 4th round, Matt Leinart (to the same owner) in the 8th round, back to back DEF's by yet another owner (#1) in the 8th and 9th round, and Adam Vinateri by yet another owner in the 9th round as well!!!...the luck of the draw, eh comrade, the luck of the draw...hehehe...SNAKE Very true.....it was funnie....

Snake....I have been saying it from day one....I would love to win the $100,000 But How can you think your the best in fantasy if you sit at a easy table with guys who know nothing....

Last year Pick one got Tomlinson....Johnson...and holt....

And this year these kind of guys will help me get My main event championship from the 14 hole......

I say thanks to the guys at my table....... :D

Johnny
[/QUOTE]U better walk before you run, son...

NY League #9 division winner is a guy who resides in Smithtown, New York....and doesn't own 6 different Purdy paint brushes and 400 Benjy Moore swatches.

He is the one who drafted 12th overall....and he is even talking like Snake right now in the 3rd person objective voice :mad:
[/QUOTE]Hey.......How many leagues have you won in the NFFC?.....

Alright then...goodnight

This table was the laughing stock of the whole draft......I felt like I was drafting against middle school kids.....I almost pissed my pants.....Im not complaining....just posting facts.....
I.W
Johnny Frisella

FatPerez

Post by FatPerez » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:17 pm

Hey, how did you enjoy drafting against Gekko and Emma?Actually, drafted against them two outta' the three years. Don't really know Jason, but Mark is a cool cat. We talk a lot of sh*t to each other on the boards, but there's definitly a mutual respect. Looking forward to taking my 5 pounds of flesh outta' his a** this season, in compensation for that run his squad went on that first year.
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women."- Conan the Cimmerian

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:20 pm

FISHER, we got to the draft late. Sorry I didn't have a chance to say hello.

Benson was the 38th RB to get picked in New York 7. I don't know how your cheat sheet looks, but my RB list falls off like a cliff after #39. Believe me when I say, he was the best one out there--by a lot. T.Jones is the starter for Week 1, but something tells me that he's going to be the man at some point this season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KH29JozJCQ

Check out the highlights, and enjoy the music.

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:24 pm

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by FISHER:
quote:Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...Johnny Junkie...is it true that the NY league that you and Adam No Taxes Miller were in saw Kurt Warner go in the 4th round, Matt Leinart (to the same owner) in the 8th round, back to back DEF's by yet another owner (#1) in the 8th and 9th round, and Adam Vinateri by yet another owner in the 9th round as well!!!...the luck of the draw, eh comrade, the luck of the draw...hehehe...SNAKE Very true.....it was funnie....

Snake....I have been saying it from day one....I would love to win the $100,000 But How can you think your the best in fantasy if you sit at a easy table with guys who know nothing....

Last year Pick one got Tomlinson....Johnson...and holt....

And this year these kind of guys will help me get My main event championship from the 14 hole......

I say thanks to the guys at my table....... :D

Johnny
[/QUOTE]U better walk before you run, son...

NY League #9 division winner is a guy who resides in Smithtown, New York....and doesn't own 6 different Purdy paint brushes and 400 Benjy Moore swatches.

He is the one who drafted 12th overall....and he is even talking like Snake right now in the 3rd person objective voice :mad:
[/QUOTE]Hey.......How many leagues have you won in the NFFC?.....

Alright then...goodnight

This table was the laughing stock of the whole draft......I felt like I was drafting against middle school kids.....I almost pissed my pants.....Im not complaining....just posting facts.....
[/QUOTE]Before you go to bed...let me ask u...who is your 2nd RB?

I wouldnt say that the NY LEAGUE 9 draft was so comical that it swung the table in any one owners favor too much..

Am i missing something here?

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:30 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
FISHER, we got to the draft late. Sorry I didn't have a chance to say hello.

Benson was the 38th RB to get picked in New York 7. I don't know how your cheat sheet looks, but my RB list falls off like a cliff after #39. Believe me when I say, he was the best one out there--by a lot. T.Jones is the starter for Week 1, but something tells me that he's going to be the man at some point this season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KH29JozJCQ

Check out the highlights, and enjoy the music. Watching Cedric the Entertainer running over the Saints & Lions Defense with a backdrop of horrific thug rap music doesnt make me too excited...Heck I can run over those defenses in my Sperry topsiders...

C. Benson is a freight train...unfortunately he has the brain power of half the kids in my 3 year old daughters Mommy & Me class

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:30 pm

Fisher.....

First off in another post you say benson is better then ronnie brown?....come on....are you crazy.....and there was other's listed.....

You were there at the draft....were you awake while you were drafting.....Some guy took back to back def in round 8 and 9.....another guy took warner ahead of brady....in the 4th round....when brady goes in the 5th round and warner in the 8th round....Anyways....im done wasting my time trying to explain this....but bottom line how would all these mistakes not help the rest of us.....??????????? that would make no sense if these mistakes would not help the rest of the table.....

As for my second rb.....when you catch up to me in leagues won ill answer your question.....

Johnny
I.W
Johnny Frisella

FatPerez

Post by FatPerez » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:33 pm

Put the NFL talent aside...How was the "local talent" in Vegas?Absolutely f**kin' glorious!!! Me and three other members of the South Ontario Big Boy League were raging all weekend in Vegas. Friday night it was the Tangerine at the Treasure Island. Saturday night was Club Rio at the Rio. Sunday we spent all day at the pool and party area at the Hardrock Cafe. Believe me when I tell you that place had the most magnificent array of beautiful skin that I have seen in one place in my entire life. Labor Day weekend and the Pimp N' Ho's convention were responsible for all the extra carnal mayhem. Needless to say, it's gonna' take a few days to recover, my crew goes full speed and balls out. And to think I've gotta' do it all over again next weekend for the WCOFF ;)

[ September 03, 2006, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: Ponch ]
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women."- Conan the Cimmerian