Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

renman

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by renman » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:33 am

When evaluating Tebow as a passer we need to be fair about one thing. He hasn't been put in a system that has been prepared FOR HIS style of play in the way other top passing QB's have. He hasn't had time to develop in a passing offense in the same way Brees, Brady, Ben, Peyton, Eli, Rivers have with the same system, same hot reads, much of the same personnel with high level receivers that he is in sync with.

We cannot look at Tebow NOW as a passer when he was thrown into a situation where it screamed ownership had quit (trading off Lloyd) and were playing for next year.

I still stand by my contention that his for his style of play to be a long term solution and consistent winner in this league, a team would have to totally commit to him in ways I question whether any team will. I also question if he can stay healthy playing how he plays.

He is a great story however... and an example of what is good in sport.

bald is beautiful

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by bald is beautiful » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:56 am

Originally posted by Old School:
I'll tell ya what. If the Broncos make the playoffs, that kid has my MVP vote in the AFC Oh stop, Joe! You just fell overboard. :D

Diesel

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Diesel » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:59 am

I said this at the beginning of the season, joking, but in sincerity...I said this about 2 months ago, in exagerration, but in sincerity...and I'm saying it again now...I saw the film on Tebow, and he's been told AT EVERY LEVEL that he can't' or he won't or he shouldn't be able to succeed. He's overcome EVERY SINGLE hurdle at every level, and I'm saying it again today that I am rooting for this guy all the way this season. Some are for him and some against, but this is right out of a movie and if this guy actually gets to the Big Game, this is the next Rocky movie.

Tebow- "Walk on Water"
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Tom Kessenich

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:00 am

Originally posted by Old School:
I'll tell ya what. If the Broncos make the playoffs, that kid has my MVP vote in the AFC Stay tuned for my Week 13 thoughts and observations today. I may have some thoughts about that.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:10 pm

Tebow's impact is being felt by more than just the Broncos. CBS and NBC are in a battle tonight to decide which network gets to air the Week 15 Broncos-Patriots matchup. The league is expected to make its decision tomorrow morning. Yeah, I know New England has a decent guy starting at QB but we all know the reason why both networks badly want this game ...

TEBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

BLACKHAND

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by BLACKHAND » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:34 pm

Priest: Don't be afraid, my son. No one is more powerful than God.

Calogero 'C' Anello: I don't know about that, father. Your guy may be bigger than my guy up there, but my guy is bigger than your guy down here.

i always thought he was talking bout sonny......maybe he was talking bout tebow. :confused:
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Sandman62

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Sandman62 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:39 am

Ok, fess up. Is this Tom or Old School?
Tebow tattoo

Old School

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Old School » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:57 am

Originally posted by Sandman62:
Ok, fess up. Is this Tom or Old School?
Tebow tattoo tim Tebow (and I) would never get a tattoo, so that may be Tom.

I'm not sure what is more amusing though, that awful tattoo or the fact Sandman is googling all things Tebow now :cool: A convert !

Tom Kessenich

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:01 am

No tattoos for me. I'm guessing it's Aaron Rodgers. Even if he realizes that when all else fails ...

TEBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Sandman62

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Sandman62 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:21 am

haha, I had a hunch someone might accuse me of randomly searching for Tebowisms. Gotta keep up the illusion that I'm a hater. ;)

No, I was just cycling through the news items on Yahoo mobile during a coffee break.