is there going to be a basketball league?

stool pigeon

Post by stool pigeon » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:41 am

i got my invite from mock draft. they have players in positions already. i would say we need to abide by those positions for no confusion. is that correct?
kaw f'ing kaw

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:02 am

Originally posted by stool pigeon:
i got my invite from mock draft. they have players in positions already. i would say we need to abide by those positions for no confusion. is that correct? I'm working on the eligibility list right now. The list that you guys see on MDC will be the official list when you draft. So if you have some questions ask them now and we'll make a ruling before the draft.

Also, please note that we now have a forum set up for the NFBBC. Please move all questions about the league and all discussion about the league to that forum. Thanks.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Purple Helmets

Post by Purple Helmets » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:05 am

Ouch...I didn't get a draft spot (Kevin Schiller) but I was on the initial list of 24 participants. I got an e-mail invite as well but that list of course mirrors what is posted here on the message board. Does that mean I can choose my draft spot? If so, I'd like to pick out of the 12 spot.

Seriously, I'm still in...correct? Please advise...thanks.
Living the dream!

Sound Advice

Post by Sound Advice » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:24 am

Is that THE Emmett Ruland?
CDM hoops, 15 years ago?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:16 am

Originally posted by Purple Helmets:
Ouch...I didn't get a draft spot (Kevin Schiller) but I was on the initial list of 24 participants. I got an e-mail invite as well but that list of course mirrors what is posted here on the message board. Does that mean I can choose my draft spot? If so, I'd like to pick out of the 12 spot.

Seriously, I'm still in...correct? Please advise...thanks. Kevin, you're in. You should have received an invite from Mock Draft Central. If you didn't, please e-mail me at [email protected].
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Purple Helmets

Post by Purple Helmets » Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:51 pm

Thanks Tom...all is fixed now...I see that I replaced Eddie Gillis in the draft order in one of the leagues.
Living the dream!

Purple Helmets

Post by Purple Helmets » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:25 pm

I know the draft positions are now set so it's now probably a moot point, but I can switch to Sunday if it helps you fill a fourth league...and I wouldn't complain about any impact it would have on my current draft position.
Living the dream!

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:59 am

Thanks Tom...all is fixed now...I see that I replaced Eddie Gillis in the draft order in one of the leagues. Yea it was a typo. Eddie's really not everywhere, no matter what he wants you to believe. :D
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:00 am

I know the draft positions are now set so it's now probably a moot point, but I can switch to Sunday if it helps you fill a fourth league...and I wouldn't complain about any impact it would have on my current draft position. The draft positions are all set. If we moved you to the Sunday league I couldn't guarantee that you'd be in the league since we only have a few people for the fourth league. If you absolutely want to switch let me know but again there's a chance you wouldn't get into a league at all since it's not looking too good for us to fill a fourth league.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Purple Helmets

Post by Purple Helmets » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:53 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by Purple Helmets:
I know the draft positions are now set so it's now probably a moot point, but I can switch to Sunday if it helps you fill a fourth league...and I wouldn't complain about any impact it would have on my current draft position. The draft positions are all set. If we moved you to the Sunday league I couldn't guarantee that you'd be in the league since we only have a few people for the fourth league. If you absolutely want to switch let me know but again there's a chance you wouldn't get into a league at all since it's not looking too good for us to fill a fourth league. [/QUOTE]I'll stay where I'm at then...don't have to move to Sunday but was willing to do so if it helped. I'm good with Saturday...thanks.
Living the dream!