is there going to be a basketball league?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:59 am

Originally posted by johnmarkkarr:
Tom: This is Scott Newman, a friend of mine wants in to this league--so put me in--use my credit card. Thanks. JMK. Thanks Scott. We'll see how things go today but obviously it's not looking good for the fourth league. We'll make a decision today on that but thanks for the signup and let's see if we can fill this baby up.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:59 am

NATIONAL FANTASY BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP
SUNDAY, OCT. 29, 5 P.M. EST
1. Howard Markowitz
2. Bill Simmons
3. King of Queens
4. Jim Ferrari
5. Scott Newman

[ October 27, 2006, 09:33 AM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

cgoudey

Post by cgoudey » Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:41 am

Originally posted by johnmarkkarr:
Chris, there is someone running a league with a $300 fee--send a message via email to commish@ultimatefantasysports. It's on the up and up. Thanks, if this doesn't work out then I'll take a look!

stevop24

Post by stevop24 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:03 am

Tom or Greg,

In case of some confusion or whatever...Is there a # we can reach you at during the draft if needed???

Thanks,

Steve P
"When I walk down the street they'll say there goes Roy Hobbs...The greatest that ever was."

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:04 am

If you run into any problems you can call Geoff Stein at Mock Draft Central. His # is 616-363-6306. If something absolutely positively is needed beyond that send me an e-mail with your phone # and I'll give you a call from home. But call Geoff first - especially if it's a tech issue fo some kind since he'll be able to help you out. The best you'll get from me is "Ask Geoff."
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Geoffrey Stein

Post by Geoffrey Stein » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:51 am

I'll be at home watching the drafts tomorrow, therefore the number provided by Tom -- the MDC office number -- will offer little help.

I can be reached anytime via e-mail: [email protected].

If you need a phone number, feel free to drop me a message and I'll hook you up with my cella phone number -- I'd rather not post it on an internet message board that's not frequented by hot 20-something coeds.

Pinot

Post by Pinot » Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:03 am

Is there going to be a draft Sunday. I would like to participate in one of these leagues. I am an experienced manager who is active at the fantasy basketball cafe. Please contact me via AIM pbeall100281 or email [email protected]

[ October 28, 2006, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: Pinot ]

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:49 am

Originally posted by Pinot:
Is there going to be a draft Sunday. I would like to participate in one of these leagues. I am an experienced manager who is active at the fantasy basketball cafe. Please contact me via AIM pbeall100281 or email [email protected] E-mail Tom at [email protected] with your phone number and availablity tomorrow and he will have you on standby in case anyone backs out at the last minute. Thanks and good luck in all of your leagues.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

brucewayne75

Post by brucewayne75 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:48 pm

I have some new openings in the H2H fantasy NBA league I run on Yahoo. This has been a local league among my friends here in historic Dutchess County, NY, but we've had to look to the net to fill our league this year. The total league fee is $100, and all entries go towards the league pot. We will vote as a league on the payout schedule, majority rules. For example last yr we had 12 teams, and we voted $300 to the first half winner, $300 to overall leader, and $600 to playoff champ. I will put up a variety of payout options, and accept other suggestions on the league message board as well. Sorry for the long ass post email [email protected] if you are interested.
ps-I can provide references and I accept payments via Paypal, or check or money order to my home address, which I will provide upon request.

Draft Type: Live Draft

Draft Time: Sun Oct 29 12:00pm EST

Max Teams: 12

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

Max Moves: No maximum

Max Trades: No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 2

Trade End Date: March 8, 2007

Waiver Time: 1 day

Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports

Trade Review: League Votes

Post Draft Players: Free Agents

Weekly Deadline: Weekly on Monday

Start Scoring on: Week 1

Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN

Stat Categories: MIN, FGM, FG%, FTM, FT%, 3PTM, 3PT%, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO

brucewayne75

Post by brucewayne75 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:59 am

3 openings left draft at noon est