NFL 2008 "Pick'em Share Pool"

russ0811

Post by russ0811 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:05 pm

Marc,

Great job in puttin this together its gonna be exciting I can't wait until season starts. It was nice meeting u in NY and best of luck in your league and in this pool and I'll be lookin for you in the top of the standings this yr well behind me lol

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:44 am

Originally posted by russ0811:
Marc,

Great job in puttin this together its gonna be exciting I can't wait until season starts. It was nice meeting u in NY and best of luck in your league and in this pool and I'll be lookin for you in the top of the standings this yr well behind me lol Russell,

Your in this League as well with me, you should have just paid me if you wanted to learn from the Best. :D

For real I wish I was you, being in these Leagues at your age is unreal. Hope you don't mind me calling you Russell, because I only know one Russ. You still can call me Sir.

Good Luck in this League as well,

John

[ September 02, 2008, 06:45 AM: Message edited by: Raiders ]

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:49 am

Marc,

Thanks for taking more than 70, the more the better.

Marty nice to see you join.

John

MGB MARTY

Post by MGB MARTY » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:11 am

Hey John

Nice meeting you and Frank as well. Think Jeff thought breakfast was on Sunday. Thanks Marc for letting me in at last minute. Should be fun. Next year I will get a room at Sheraton so we can hang out and have a few or 12 after the drafts. Sucked having to go to Mass. the next morning. I should book room now.

Marty

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:46 am

Marty,

Nice to meet you as well. Yep Frank is cool to hang out with, as well as you were. If we didn't have three hours in between drafts no way You and I were eating. Every time we tried to go get something to eat we ran into someone else that we talked to. Next year we need to go to Hooters.
Jeff went to the Sheraton across the street. :D

Good Luck,

John

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:15 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
quote:Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
This is going to be fun, again! Thanks for handling everything Marc. Thanks for entering Patrick. I AM still scorned by KJDUKE last year. That irked me BIG TIME. GreenBay losing to the Giants in Lambeau? It just wasn't supposed to be! And to add insult to injury, I had SNAKE PM'ing me telling me NOT to do it...I was in a bad mood for a few weeks last post-season...Oh yeah, I ALSO lost the $10,000 Post Season contest when Plaxico caught that TD in the 4th quarter. So I can now officially say the Giants can kiss my "Tank Abbott" looking asss... [/QUOTE]Hey Marc...if memory serves me correctly, that Burress TD got me 2nd place in that contest. Sorry it had to hurt you. ;)

Primo
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:28 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
This is going to be fun, again! Thanks for handling everything Marc. Thanks for entering Patrick. I AM still scorned by KJDUKE last year. That irked me BIG TIME. GreenBay losing to the Giants in Lambeau? It just wasn't supposed to be! And to add insult to injury, I had SNAKE PM'ing me telling me NOT to do it...I was in a bad mood for a few weeks last post-season...Oh yeah, I ALSO lost the $10,000 Post Season contest when Plaxico caught that TD in the 4th quarter. So I can now officially say the Giants can kiss my "Tank Abbott" looking asss... [/QUOTE]How did I miss this post? Marc bite me.
Funny Story, Russell said to me 'I had no clue Tank know about football.' :D

John

kapefear

Post by kapefear » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:27 am

marc,marty and john"raiders", I apoligize about the breakfast fiasco.Wife had written directions, and i had GPS,decided that i wasnt liken the way they was taken us and broke those off and used GPS.Needless to say it added about 45min to 1 hour.Still had great time,glad to have met you all and good luck.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:29 am

Originally posted by Primo:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel:
This is going to be fun, again! Thanks for handling everything Marc. Thanks for entering Patrick. I AM still scorned by KJDUKE last year. That irked me BIG TIME. GreenBay losing to the Giants in Lambeau? It just wasn't supposed to be! And to add insult to injury, I had SNAKE PM'ing me telling me NOT to do it...I was in a bad mood for a few weeks last post-season...Oh yeah, I ALSO lost the $10,000 Post Season contest when Plaxico caught that TD in the 4th quarter. So I can now officially say the Giants can kiss my "Tank Abbott" looking asss... [/QUOTE]Hey Marc...if memory serves me correctly, that Burress TD got me 2nd place in that contest. Sorry it had to hurt you. ;)

Primo
[/QUOTE]Richie, you should be REALLY Happy, because the Giants lost a fan because of that play. I just couldn't celebrate the Giants superbowl last year, knowing it cost me $9750...Bitter-Sweet isn't even the word. More like just bitter.

[ September 02, 2008, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: Diesel ]
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

kapefear

Post by kapefear » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:06 pm

diesel.PM me,i got the invite,but do i need SPECIAL username,password,or league name...Thanks jeff