Who is in the cellar?????

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:05 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
the SNAKEskin will shed here on you and what SNAKE knows to be factually true about you and your "little secret"You wouldn't be talking about this, SNAKE, would you? Forgive the crude CTL-C, CTL-V:

318. New Roc Elite NFFC New York League 3 0-3-0 278.25 4 Lichtman
David Fi$her
Fi$her

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:32 am

yea...whats my little secret? lol

post away snake
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:44 am

#279 here. I suck. No argument here. I hope to move up drastically soon, but right now I suck. How's that for a change of pace. Are there any other cellar dwellars out there?

[ September 26, 2006, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: Diesel ]
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:04 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
#279 here. I suck. No argument here. I hope to move up drastically soon, but right now I suck. How's that for a change of pace?Actually, it's rather refreshing! :D

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:24 am

Originally posted by FISHER:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Just get out of the way everyone as this thread could get nasty. :D Maybe we can leave this as the personal Hatfield and McCoys thread that it needs to be and no other thread will get hijacked again! :D Good luck boys and have fun. Greg....what are your thoughts about Billy Wazz being #1 overall and Snake being #322 overall (dead last) [/QUOTE]Fisher, what are your thoughts about being 0-3 in 2 leagues against stiff competition???? Do you not care about the mag league as well??
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:20 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
SNAKE never even gives one single measly thought as to how or what B. the Wazass is doing in his life nor with how his FF players are performing.

SNAKE will also accurately predict that you will NOT finish higher than #17 overall (SNAKE's spot last year) and SNAKE will NOT finish lower than #131 (YOUR spot last year) in the Main this year Wazass...you may carry on now, Insecure One...hehehe...SNAKE Whatever Snake. That is why you know how Fi$her is doing, and you constantly followed my progress last year (might it happen to be that you are DEAD LAST and have nothing to say?)

As for this STUPID prediction, care to back that up for $100??? Of course not, as all you are is talk.

You are SO DESPERATE to join the club of winners that MOST regular MB'ers are in, that you tried to "limp in" with that performance last year where you SOMEHOW still managed to lose cash!

So you talk all offseason and PRAY you can gain the respect of the MBer's with your 2006 performance, and what do you do???.......

FOLD LIKE A LAWN CHAIR!!!!!

Way to handle the pressure Snake! :rolleyes:

I'm done with this BS, as unlike you, I have leagues I actually can win! :D

AMERICA

Post by AMERICA » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:22 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
I'm done with this BS, as unlike you, I have leagues I actually can win! :D ONE LIKES BEING ON TOP (BILL) AND ONE LIKES BEING ON BOTTOM (SNAKE)