Post by da bears » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:51 am

In my local league Leshoure or Ridley?

Also in another league Boldin or Avery?

Thanks Nelson
Bauler Shot Caller

The Franchise

Re: Week 6 Lineup Decisions: Ask scoutPRO's Nelson Sousa

Post by The Franchise » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:31 am

da bears wrote:In my local league Leshoure or Ridley? - I don't have a good feel for what will happen in the backfield today for New England. One thing I know is it seems like spreading out the Seahawks is going to be the best way to attack them. With that said I could see the Lions getting down quick and having to abandon the run. Tough call, but I think you go Leshoure

Also in another league Boldin or Avery? - Avery

Thanks Nelson
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:56 am

The Franchise wrote:I don't have a good feel for what will happen in the backfield today for New England. One thing I know is it seems like spreading out the Seahawks is going to be the best way to attack them.
I was thinking about this earlier this week when the local sports radio show was talking about it... and my coworkers... and the mailman... and the little granny next door... and even I was the one bringing this up to a friend as I considered starting Woodhead. But then I thought... all of a sudden, because in one game this season the Pats featured Woodhead, the whole world now thinks we can read Belichick? Really? Has he ever been this simple and predictable?

While I agree that gameplan makes the most sense, I also think the Seahawks are aware of that - and that Bill is aware that they're aware.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the Pats come out and go right at the strength of the SEA defense - and throw the ball deep against their massive corners and run the ball up the gut. I'm not really saying I'm predicting they will; just that by now, we shouldn't be surprised when they don't fall into a predictable pattern.

FWIW, we're still starting Lloyd, but not Ridley. Though I certainly am not claiming any kind of systematic approach to arriving at that decision. Rather, simply because we have safer RB options in one league, but no better WR options in the other. :P

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:55 am

David Wilson against SF :shock: or Greene who just sucks...
Pat Sorge

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:21 am

Who should I start today? Brady @ Seatlle or Dalton @ Cleveland...I have Dalton in right now, unless I see a good reason to change it. Other than "it's Tom Brady". :)
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

particra

Post by particra » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:34 am

Ballard, A. Morris, or F. Jackson?

Money

Post by Money » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:43 am

Diesel wrote:Who should I start today? Brady @ Seatlle or Dalton @ Cleveland...I have Dalton in right now, unless I see a good reason to change it. Other than "it's Tom Brady". :)
The match-ups favor Dalton, Brady being who he is makes it a dead heat. I think they score about the same.
Joe

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:46 am

Diesel wrote:Who should I start today? Brady @ Seatlle or Dalton @ Cleveland...I have Dalton in right now, unless I see a good reason to change it. Other than "it's Tom Brady". :)
Marc you've probably got this one right because I am the worst at picking a QB...I"m always wrong and I immediately thought Brady. First of all He is Tom Brady :D but seriously I could see him throwing 50 passes today...lots of short routes for 350+ and 3 Tuddy's

On a side note anyone that is struggling with Romo today start him with confidence as I benched him for Roesthlisberger this week. :)
Pat Sorge

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:59 am

FWIW, the weather in Cleveland will be "Breezy, with a south wind 22 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph". :o
http://www.nflweather.com/game/2012/wee ... -at-browns

And yes, he IS Tom Brady! :P

I'm still starting Binns a couple times. Fingers crossed.