If you want to sign up for a super slow draft ...

Don Draper

Re: If you want to sign up for a super slow draft ...

Post by Don Draper » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:30 pm

RiFF wrote:
Don Draper wrote:And yet you found time to visit this message board, read some posts and then make your own post!!!! LOL :lol:

Btw, Dietzman just moved past the 7 hour mark in the 33rd round. FAIL

The Dietz....as Greg said "He's a good guy and he loves this format,"....so that should be good enough for everyone... :roll:
EIGHT HOUR TIMEOUT FOR DIETZMAN IN THE 33RD ROUND. if anyone (except dietzman's momma) thinks he's "good for business", they are mistaken :lol:

Don Draper

Post by Don Draper » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:31 pm

Greg,
I'm ready to sign up for another league; however I'm waiting until this current one is over. Dietzman gets 2 more picks, so we could be here a while :twisted:

IT8

Post by IT8 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:56 pm

This thread needs to be renamed, "A few grumpy old dudes."
Last edited by IT8 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steve Geisbert

got heeem

Post by got heeem » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:45 am

Signed up for another slow draft .At first the draft was going smooth no ditzzzzzman but then Mr Graupensperger starts doing his best at trying to be ditz.This is why no one should be able to get in every draft .This guy has now timed out 3 times in 16 rds .He gets in all the DC drafts then holds them all up .This is what is killing a good thing .

Don Draper

Post by Don Draper » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:04 am

3 timeouts in 16 rounds?!? Yikes. Seeing how he signs up for every draft, my slow draft season could be over

got heeem

Post by got heeem » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:10 am

Yes and I get the honor of picking next to him .When you got to follow 3 long timeouts its makes for a shitty draft .Only 19 rds left . Should be at least 4 more t/o . :evil:

got heeem

Post by got heeem » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:12 am

Dam the guy has been in 40 + DC drafts you would think he would know that there is a AUTO 1 button by now . Come on .

got heeem

Post by got heeem » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:18 am

IT8 wrote:This thread needs to be renamed, "A few old grumpy old dudes."
I like " A LOT OF PISSED OFF PLAYERS /A FEW MORONS THAT DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE . Much better .

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:03 am

I've stayed out of this thread by choice but figured I'd step in now just to state the obvious, it is a slow draft so it will take a long time. Last year I made myself crazy with ones that went over three weeks and stressing over why people were taking all their time. This year I've come in with a new attitude, the rules are eight hours and we must just accept it.

My decision was to do less slow drafts such that the real slow ones wouldn't stack up with more current ones which in turn affected my real life obligations. The rub for Greg is that people like myself are not spending what we had in the past. (I've just signed up for my third, was at 16 same time last year)

That being said, I'm concerned that everytime a Vet comes on and flames the new people, we will lose more entries and this events prizes will stagnate since growth won't be there. If you're upset, do expresses (had one done in three hours Sunday) but try to refrain in lighting up every person that isnt timely but is within the rules.

If we aren't careful it will become a self fulfilling prophecy where vets arent doing as many and new entrants are turned off and go away due to getting publically humiliated on the boards. Just my .02

Scott
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

got heeem

Post by got heeem » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:42 am

We are bitching about timeouts .Are timing out in the rules Scott ? I bitched about the same 2 guys .They have to many leagues and are not showing up .Duh do less leagues at one time and spend more time on the ones you already have .It's not rocket drafting.