VEGAS DRAFT

TOMDOG

VEGAS DRAFT

Post by TOMDOG » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:30 pm

las vegas was a great experience this year,and i just want to say thank you to Greg,Tom and everyone accociated with the NFFC this year.The Bellagio is just an excellent venue,and everything i participated in was first class,from the experienced,quick acting facilitators to the best food all weekend i ever had at a draft.and it was different each time,3 drafts,3 different catered meals.
I caught up with old friends and made some new ones,it always feels like family.
Thanks guys,most well done. :D

Mankind

VEGAS DRAFT

Post by Mankind » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:38 pm

Yep,
Just want to say I had a great time meeting Greg and familiar faces again. I brought my daughter wearing our #4 Favre Jerseys and I can't tell you how much fun I had seeing her face light up during the drafts..Memories I will never forget, thanks everyone for a GREAT TIME.. RiversideSheriffSoCalSmac..

moyer1313

VEGAS DRAFT

Post by moyer1313 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:18 am

Originally posted by TOMDOG:
las vegas was a great experience this year,and i just want to say thank you to Greg,Tom and everyone accociated with the NFFC this year.The Bellagio is just an excellent venue,and everything i participated in was first class,from the experienced,quick acting facilitators to the best food all weekend i ever had at a draft.and it was different each time,3 drafts,3 different catered meals.
I caught up with old friends and made some new ones,it always feels like family.
Thanks guys,most well done. :D Ditto.

The facilitators did an outstanding job.

Everything ran on time or even early.

Excellent food every day and for every break.

Outstanding weekend!

Only 51 weeks until we get to do it, again!

Thank you,
Mark
Follow Me
'07 10-3 127.3 ppg $0 Won
'08 11-2 123.3 ppg $0 Won
'09 2-12 129.5 ppg $0 Won

The only team in NFFC Main Event history to win 11 games and not cash. :(

1683.8 pts. in 2009 is the record for a team with just 2 wins. Old record - 1479.95

da bears

VEGAS DRAFT

Post by da bears » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:25 am

Originally posted by TOMDOG:
Thanks guys,most well done. :D Agreed Tom. :cool: The food was excellent and everything went smoothly. I especially enjoyed that stacked Super Draft on sunday afternoon!

As always Greg was a great host! See ya in a couple of days again Greg. :cool:
Bauler Shot Caller

kapefear

VEGAS DRAFT

Post by kapefear » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:38 am

Greg & Staff, I must thank you all for an absolute 1st class event... This was my 6th draft,1st 5 in NYC, and made the last minute jump to VEGAS and you guys came through.. You guys out did yourselves from start to finish... Xmas day and then some... I loved meeting all the NFFC all stars face to face and going over the drafts... I know 1 thing, IF there is football next year. VEGAS is were I will be... Thank you all again!!!!

kapefear

VEGAS DRAFT

Post by kapefear » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:47 am

P.S. Next year we want Kay in the house.... Dennis, Ray and Kevin you did a hell of a job, hope to keep in touch with you guy's...

SS

VEGAS DRAFT

Post by SS » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:10 pm

I second the comments from the previous posters. Also want to thank Greg and the Fanball.com staff for all of their hard work. I am already planning for next year, maybe even the Super if I can save up enough for it!

Good luck everyone, the season is almost here!
2010 NFFC Classic Consolation Bracket 2nd Place

gilbilly

VEGAS DRAFT

Post by gilbilly » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:51 pm

Chicago classic #2 still waiting for rosters

gilbilly

VEGAS DRAFT

Post by gilbilly » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:52 pm

Chicago classic #2 still waiting for rosters

Greg Ambrosius

VEGAS DRAFT

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:33 pm

Wow, we just finished another Super League draft in the Bellagio suite with six teams living it up with special service!! :D We've now done three Super Leagues and an Ultimate League out here along with the 13 main event drafts and each one just gets more interesting and more fun. One more Super League again tomorrow via phone/online/Las Vegas suite!!! :D I'm looking forward to it.

Gang, this Las Vegas venue and setup has been THE BEST we've ever had out here. Very, very nice and everything still seems like a small, intimate group of fantasy die-hards. This isn't work for me, this is damn PLEASURE!! Dennis is working the boards hard and keeping up with the Super picks and we're having the same amount of drinks if not more than you guys!! :D It's a labor of love.

I sure hope there is football next year because I'd like to do this all over again right back here if it works out. Great stuff and thanks to everyone for being on time, being ready and being great sports about everything. We haven't had to wait for any owners out here or looked for owners or anything. It's just been smooth as silk out here, easily the most relaxed I've ever been at an NFFC or NFBC event.

You folks made that possible. Let's do it again tomorrow in the Super and I REALLY look forward to the Diamond League draft in Grand Ballroom 3 next to the Wedding Chapel on Friday at 10 am PT. See ya there with $115,000 in league prizes on the line. NICE!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius