Where Did The 2015 Primetime Champs Draft From?

JETS SB

Re: Where Did The 2015 Primetime Champs Draft From?

Post by JETS SB » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:20 pm

The Franchise wrote:
JETS SB wrote:3RR is here to stay. Love it!! And for whatever reason you don't like it, that's why there is KDS.

Never said I didn't like it. No debate there. I was just agreeing with Chad that the purpose for 3RR is to even out odds vs teams picking at top of draft, but to me (just my personal feeling) it didn't seem to be the case last yr. Maybe just an anomaly. Again, I wasn't debating whether 3RR works or doesn't, just sharing my point of view for last yr. But thank you for pointing out that KDS is available to me :|
No problem :D And no worries... with the drop of QBs out of the first 2 rounds, you won't get an elite WR much after 2:12 and you might want to set your KDS at 1-2-3-4 if you want a chance at DeAndre Hopkins this year ;) .... I will still be drafting at 11 or 12.

Cocktails and Dreams

Re: Where Did The 2015 Primetime Champs Draft From?

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Sat May 07, 2016 10:09 pm

shark wrote:That was because of Brown & Julio scoring well? :? :?
So if I take Brown with the 1st pick you are saying if you give me the 1st pick in the 3RD RD in a traditional serpentine draft my odds are going to be worse? :lol:
Last year you would have had a worse chance than normal, given the type of production that they had. But it is only one year. Generally I agree with your thought that going early is best in a traditional serpentine draft. But every year is different. Last year it was obvious to some(Mike Santos) that you should go as early as possible as the early 4th round pick was difference making, at least on paper. That is one of the reasons he dominated the NFFC last year.