Bye Weeks For 2009: Different and Weird

Team Canada

Post by Team Canada » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:44 pm

Originally posted by Just Russ:
Yes, I agree, take the BPA without concern for BYE weeks. ;)

Jeez, I wonder why Greg even posted anything about this in the first place?! :rolleyes:

Or is it possible that there could be 4 guys for you to choose from on draft day that all happen to fall into something they call tiers and you glance over at the 'ol BYE week schedule and take the guy who works out better with the rest of your team based on BYE week conflicts?

Nah, just pick the BPA and have fun! :cool: The only problem is the better drafter will know which is the better pick and will only have 1 in the tier :eek:
2008 double playoffs!!

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:21 am

Originally posted by Team Canada:
quote:Originally posted by Just Russ:
Yes, I agree, take the BPA without concern for BYE weeks. ;)

Jeez, I wonder why Greg even posted anything about this in the first place?! :rolleyes:

Or is it possible that there could be 4 guys for you to choose from on draft day that all happen to fall into something they call tiers and you glance over at the 'ol BYE week schedule and take the guy who works out better with the rest of your team based on BYE week conflicts?

Nah, just pick the BPA and have fun! :cool: The only problem is the better drafter will know which is the better pick and will only have 1 in the tier :eek:
[/quote]

If you say so. ;)
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.