AFFL and Question to the NFFC

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:58 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by Sound Advice:
quote:Originally posted by ultimatefantasyfootballcheatsheets:

Just some ideas that come to mind... :cool: And the Emmy goes to...

AFFL productions presents:
"The BillyWaz/Snake live debate, 2008."
Supernanny - moderator (and administer of discipline)
Dana Jacobson - language editor. [/QUOTE]...SA - the only problem is that you'd need better than Dana J. here to interpret Wazassdoublespeak...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]And you would have to get Jimmy from the Seinfeld episode or a 3-4 year old to translate Snake's 3rd person talk!

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:36 am

What's the update?

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:23 am

He's still posting baloney on the FBG MB about courting investors.

Like everyone is suppose to believe that some chucklehead is going to fork over $850,000 for a ruined brand-name whose only asset is some average software code owned by a man who is either A)The worst business man to ever disgrace Fantasy Football, or B) A crook, or C) Both.

The AFFL is finished. Dead. Caput. Nobody will be getting a single cent more. Sorry, Billy and Scott, but anyone who thinks Neil can pull something off at this point is dreaming.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:59 am

I know I'm chiming in here late, but is the AFFL the contest that drafted in A/C? I say this because I was asking BWaz and KoQ about a contest just before the 2007 NFL season...The only thinng that stopped me from playing was their pissss poor payouts...I think they had a grand prize that was respectable, but winning your league barely gave you your money back....BWAZ or Glenn, is this that same league?
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:06 pm

Unfortunately you are probably correct Paul, but I am going to try and get SOMETHING from him nonetheless.

I have contacted him via e-mail, and will let those who are interested what transpires from all of this.

One thing that I do know is that he is still trying to sell his Platinum leagues for 2008, advertising.... "Grand Prize $100,000 or more".

So he is obviously trying to get the "average joe" who hasn't played high stakes to take the bait.

Simply ridiculous. :mad:

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:08 pm

Originally posted by Diesel:
I know I'm chiming in here late, but is the AFFL the contest that drafted in A/C? I say this because I was asking BWaz and KoQ about a contest just before the 2007 NFL season...The only thinng that stopped me from playing was their pissss poor payouts...I think they had a grand prize that was respectable, but winning your league barely gave you your money back....BWAZ or Glenn, is this that same league? No Diesel, that was RotoBowl, and I received my check from them a few days after Christmas.

The payouts for individual leagues WAS **** poor, but they certainly have no problem with extremely quick payouts! :D

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:36 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel:
I know I'm chiming in here late, but is the AFFL the contest that drafted in A/C? I say this because I was asking BWaz and KoQ about a contest just before the 2007 NFL season...The only thinng that stopped me from playing was their pissss poor payouts...I think they had a grand prize that was respectable, but winning your league barely gave you your money back....BWAZ or Glenn, is this that same league? No Diesel, that was RotoBowl, and I received my check from them a few days after Christmas.

The payouts for individual leagues WAS **** poor, but they certainly have no problem with extremely quick payouts! :D
[/QUOTE]Was it worth it, Billy?
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:12 pm

Originally posted by Diesel:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel:

[/QUOTE]Was it worth it, Billy?
[/QUOTE]Not really. I won't be playing there again, only because I am focusing on the "BIG 3" (NFFC, WCOFF, and Fantasy Jungle) next year.

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:05 pm

Fantasy Jungle is one of the Big Three? wow, i play poker every now and then with one of the guys that runs that.

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:06 pm

Fantasy Jungle is one of the Big Three? wow, i play poker every now and then with one of the guys that runs that. good people i would say.

[ March 09, 2008, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: boutrous11 ]