Eight Magazines For NFFC Members In 2008

Post by eddietheking » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:40 pm

Greg,

When do you think these will be coming out in the mail? Please include me too

Michael

MidasMike

Post by MidasMike » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:55 am

Greg,please send us those mags.Thanx,The Ambiguously Gay Duo!

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:23 pm

Greg, these were the mags I was referring to in my PM.

Thanks again.
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:38 am

Okay, just a heads up that the first batch of football magazines will go out tomorrow or Monday at the latest for all who ordered. The first batch will contain four magazines: Fantasy Sports, Footballguys.com, FantasyGuru.com and Rotowire.com. This goes to everyone who ordered through me or on this thread and was willing to pay the $10 shipping. The second batch will include 4-5 more magazines, including our second Fantasy Sports, Rototimes.com and 2-3 Fanball magazines. So you'll love the goodies this year.

If you still want the mags, just sign up online through the Register link with your NFFC or NBC teams or e-mail me at [email protected]. Enjoy the reading.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

FIGHTINGNOLES

Post by FIGHTINGNOLES » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:30 pm

THANKS Greg....Looking forward to them and another great deal for us NFFC members....John

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:28 pm

Originally posted by FIGHTINGNOLES:
THANKS Greg....Looking forward to them and another great deal for us NFFC members....John Just an FYI: These did get shipped out today to the 80 or so owners who ordered them. We'll continue to send these out as people sign up and request them and the second batch of five magazines will be mailed out in about four more weeks. Enjoy.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:36 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by FIGHTINGNOLES:
THANKS Greg....Looking forward to them and another great deal for us NFFC members....John Just an FYI: These did get shipped out today to the 80 or so owners who ordered them. We'll continue to send these out as people sign up and request them and the second batch of five magazines will be mailed out in about four more weeks. Enjoy. [/QUOTE]Hiya Greg....Not sure if I was on the list for the mags....If not please include me as I would love to see whats going on in the world of fantasy football...

Honestly, I have not looked yet at a single thing thus far in regard to football....Heck, I don't even know what team Tiki Barbter is on these days :D
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again