What Is Going To Happen To High-Stakes Fantasy Football?

fflmaster

Post by fflmaster » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:34 pm

That post doesn't seem to be real.

Originally was posted by someone named Dustin is a thief.

I would say wait to see what is posted for sure by a wcoff person before reacting.

If true I think there would be many many lawsuits opened up tomorrow.
its nice to be the master

Fourslot40

Post by Fourslot40 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:36 pm

FFLMaster is correct, the original post was from this moniker. Unless it has been posted by a known rep or if you guys received private communication, it could be false.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:40 pm

Wow, amazing. Doesn't sound like Christmas Day to me.

Okay, now that they have that out of the way, here come the draft picks. Who's ready? :mad:

I will say this right now and will start a separate thread to state it too: If you want the high-stakes fantasy football industry to grow and prosper going forward, support the NFFC and FFPC in 2011. Yes, I'm advocating another contest along with ours. Both take care of their customers, both are doing things the right way and both will be around for a long, long time with your support. Let these guys know enough is enough because this is ridiculous. These aren't new investors, this is a new scheme.

SUPPORT THE NFFC AND FFPC if you really care about this high-stakes space. Choose one or both because right now I just want this madness to end. What is happening over there is NOT helping the HSFF market grow. In fact, it could kill it all by itself. Amazing.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:41 pm

Originally posted by Fourslot40:
FFLMaster is correct, the original post was from this moniker. Unless it has been posted by a known rep or if you guys received private communication, it could be false. Or not.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:42 pm

Originally posted by fflmaster:
That post doesn't seem to be real.

Originally was posted by someone named Dustin is a thief.

I would say wait to see what is posted for sure by a wcoff person before reacting.

If true I think there would be many many lawsuits opened up tomorrow. That post is now gone. Let's see what happens next. Amazing.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:42 pm

Originally posted by Glenneration X:
quote:Originally posted by Fourslot40:
FFLMaster is correct, the original post was from this moniker. Unless it has been posted by a known rep or if you guys received private communication, it could be false. Or not. [/QUOTE]So those are the terms Glenn? Please enlighten everyone. Thanks.

DoubleG

Post by DoubleG » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:46 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Glenneration X:
quote:Originally posted by Fourslot40:
FFLMaster is correct, the original post was from this moniker. Unless it has been posted by a known rep or if you guys received private communication, it could be false. Or not. [/QUOTE]So those are the terms Glenn? Please enlighten everyone. Thanks.
[/QUOTE]maybe that was the pitch wcoff gave to their big money winners. one of the big money winners read it and knew the game was up, he decided to post it for all to see.

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:50 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Glenneration X:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Since that contest doesn't have online options, how are they putting him in a league already with a draft spot?? Don't assume. [/QUOTE]Glenn, I know you have more inside information with them than I do, so okay, they're adding online options. Wouldn't it be prudent to know how many of your rollover customers will be drafting online and how many are live so that you have the right number of 1s, 2s, 3s, etc.?? Excuse me, but I see all 300+ rollovers being thrown together and expecting honest random draft slots, right? But what happens if too many of the 1s haven't agreed to come to Las Vegas?? Oh, I know, change draft spots somehow behind the curtain. Please.

And did I just see Pete -- who I like a lot and respect -- just say "Christmas, Yahoo!!!" on those boards? Christmas Morning???? Oh my.
[/QUOTE]Greg... sarcastic post on my end... As for online, what they have offered a couple of years now is the abiity to have someone from wcoff enter your draft while you are online. We are all sitting on the edeg of our seats...

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:52 pm

Originally posted by Glenneration X:
I think Pete's just happy that he'll have a place to stay in Vegas. As my daughter would say "True dat". If I get a confirmation from the MGM at least I will have a vacation and about $600 of my winnings paid to the MGM by wcoff!!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:53 pm

I missed the sarcasm Pete, my bad.

That post was deleted, but nobody has bothered to state that it was false. Why would you leave it out there on so many posts and other boards if it's false? You just can't make this stuff up.