BASKETBALL POSITION ELIGIBILITY..

D-Day Heroes

Post by D-Day Heroes » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:55 am

My Bad ... Just read the whole thread ... Yeah , I'm definitly in for a dollar.
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:24 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
That's great Eddie. I know we can increase the number of leagues this year, but things are still being held up. I'm doing all I can to get this cleared through the NBA. I hope to know more soon. with the landmark baseball court ruling, WHY DO YOU NEED TO BE LICENSED BY THE NBA??? [/QUOTE]Because we do a lot of other things with the NBA (like the NBA.com Fantasy Basketball magazine which is now on newsstands) and the other leagues and there are advantages to working with them. These deals can turn into great promotional partnerships if done right, which I hope to do. Not only that, but the CDM decision is being appealed and it's still a tough subject to discuss.

STATS is also the official stat provider of the NBA, so they are not doing back-end support for non-licensed games, as UFS explains above. I want to work with them on this. Trust me, I have a great idea to take the National Fantasy Basketball Championship to a premiere level next year and doing this right in 2006-07 could lead to that vision. So everyone hang tight for now.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:21 pm

i may only be able to do a league with a smaller buy in. my partner from last year abandoned me.

edelman24

Post by edelman24 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:48 am

We are available for sat. oct 28th and are ok with any entry up to the $600...