NFFC Post-Season Hold 'Em Contest Rules

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:21 am

Originally posted by 3INT/BFDFANTASYfootball.com:
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by 3INT/BFDFANTASYfootball.com:
Missed on Chad, and others. That's the point, be aggressive in what you think, otherwise you end up with a Website that does NOTHING but post lame/bland rankings.

But then again, what would there be to talk about? You couldn't crack on me of I ranked Chad at 20+
But I'll always go with what I see as potentiual, Always good to go out on a limb. However, when pimping your successes, you should remember to also show where you went wrong (and more importantly, how you'll correct those mistakes next year). Potential customers enjoy that sort of honesty.

Originally posted by 3INT/BFDFANTASYfootball.com:
and don't forget the compliment you gave after the NFFC Draft.
Something to the effect of me sticking with my rankings for the most part wasn't it??Very true, you did follow your rankings. What I said then still applies now.

BTW, how did you do this year?
[/QUOTE]Good question, about as well as you did here. Right?

Good way to get back to FF.
Rudi, Steve Smith, A. Green, Todd Heap, Jerious Norwood (thought he would be really good).
That's how I did, here.

Had my best year ever overall though.

3'
[/QUOTE]Lou wrote: 'Had my best year ever overall though'. You did. How so? Site wise? Rankings?
Sorry but found this statement alittle confusing.
Just found out, Lou finish very High in another League. So I take back the confusing part.

Good Job. :D

[ January 13, 2008, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: Raiders ]

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:11 am

Originally posted by JohnZ:
quote:Originally posted by Route C:
Man Ryan Grant was a beast today. He's really raising his stock for 2008. Top 10 and moving forward fast.
What a boost to have him x2 today along with 69 other owners. 53.3 for Favre and 37.4 for Engram..

Who did you have with Grant?
[/QUOTE]Driver x1 yuk.....Seattle def....Maroney x1 and Scobee.

I rolled the dice with Harrison x1 today. This contest is so hard to win. You practically have to make 90% of the right calls every week.

It does make the playoffs more fun though.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:37 am

Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by JohnZ:
quote:Originally posted by Route C:
Man Ryan Grant was a beast today. He's really raising his stock for 2008. Top 10 and moving forward fast.
What a boost to have him x2 today along with 69 other owners. 53.3 for Favre and 37.4 for Engram..

Who did you have with Grant?
[/QUOTE]I rolled the dice with Harrison x1 today. This contest is so hard to win. You practically have to make 90% of the right calls every week.

It does make the playoffs more fun though.
[/QUOTE]Yep, and once you get behind, you definitely have to "think outside the box" and take some chances.

I agree the games wouldn't be nearly as fun without this contest. :D

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:05 am

Just an FYI that Fantasy911.com did cancel the second post-season contest that it decided to run on its site. If you signed up for that contest and didn't receive an e-mail about getting a refund, please do this:

Contact [email protected] if you have questions. From Tom: "If they want to take their money out of their Fantasy911.com account they should sign in, go to My Account and click on Request Payment."

Thanks and good luck all on our NFFC Post-Season Contest.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:26 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

3. Roster Requirements: Maximum of 12 players at all times. No more than one player per NFL team in the first round and no more than two players per NFL team in the second round. After the second round, there is no limit to the number of players per NFL team you can have on your playoff roster. It seems the software is only allowing for one additional player per team, not unlimited as the rules specify. Please advise.
For Players. By Players.

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:45 am

Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:
5 Icon 1 posted December 28, 2007 08:03 AM Profile for Greg Ambrosius Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote We'll make that change now.

It should read:

3. Roster Requirements: Maximum of 12 players at all times. No more than one player per NFL team in the first round and no more than two players per NFL team in the second round. In the Championship Round, teams will be limited to 3 players per team (12 total players) and in the Super Bowl they will be limited to 4 players per team (8 total players).
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:45 am

Originally posted by Nag':
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

3. Roster Requirements: Maximum of 12 players at all times. No more than one player per NFL team in the first round and no more than two players per NFL team in the second round. After the second round, there is no limit to the number of players per NFL team you can have on your playoff roster. It seems the software is only allowing for one additional player per team, not unlimited as the rules specify. Please advise. [/QUOTE]Nag,

I am pretty sure this mistake was caught by someone on a thread (this one?), and Greg made the addendum to it.

I know the last 2 years you had to have 3 of your 12 players from EACH team in the Championship round.

Again, I think it was a mistake that was pointed out and Greg corrected.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:46 am

Originally posted by Nag':

3. Roster Requirements: Maximum of 12 players at all times. No more than one player per NFL team in the first round and no more than two players per NFL team in the second round. After the second round, there is no limit to the number of players per NFL team you can have on your playoff roster. It seems the software is only allowing for one additional player per team, not unlimited as the rules specify. Please advise. [/QUOTE]I'll look into it now. Thanks.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:48 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Nag':

3. Roster Requirements: Maximum of 12 players at all times. No more than one player per NFL team in the first round and no more than two players per NFL team in the second round. After the second round, there is no limit to the number of players per NFL team you can have on your playoff roster. It seems the software is only allowing for one additional player per team, not unlimited as the rules specify. Please advise. [/QUOTE]Nag,

I am pretty sure this mistake was caught by someone on a thread (this one?), and Greg made the addendum to it.

I know the last 2 years you had to have 3 of your 12 players from EACH team in the Championship round.

Again, I think it was a mistake that was pointed out and Greg corrected.
[/QUOTE]If this is the case, would you kindly point out where Greg posted the correction. I probably missed it. Thanks.
For Players. By Players.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:48 am

Originally posted by JohnZ:
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:
5 Icon 1 posted December 28, 2007 08:03 AM Profile for Greg Ambrosius Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote We'll make that change now.

It should read:

3. Roster Requirements: Maximum of 12 players at all times. No more than one player per NFL team in the first round and no more than two players per NFL team in the second round. In the Championship Round, teams will be limited to 3 players per team (12 total players) and in the Super Bowl they will be limited to 4 players per team (8 total players). Yes, this is correct and I'll have them allow unlimited transactions to make this happen.