NFFC Facts After Week 12

stevop24

NFFC Facts After Week 12

Post by stevop24 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:29 pm

Wow. This banter reminds me of when Barry Bonds continually got intentionally walked every other plate appearance.

In order to stop the IBB's many said why don't they put the batter on second base or even third base, that'll stop em from walking him intentionally.

Since players like Bonds come along every 50 years or so major league baseball didn't change any rules to force teams to pitch to one player.

Isn't this the same argument? Since LT and LJ are so dominant these past two seasons we have fantasy owners screaming to change the draft system based on those two players.

The seasons that those two players have had are an anomoly. What happened to Shaun Alexander this year? Many years ago what happened to Terrell Davis? How about Jamal Lewis, he will surely be a 2,000 yard player every year. Marshall Faulk?

Please don't change the system in place because two players had unbelievable seasons.

Steve
"When I walk down the street they'll say there goes Roy Hobbs...The greatest that ever was."

wayne123

NFFC Facts After Week 12

Post by wayne123 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:39 pm

Its not really about the players. It is about the perceived (real or not) value of the pick. If something isn't done, everyone will be picking slot 1-3 in KDS again next year. That renders KDS a virtual waste of time. So, the 3rr will even the perceived advantage a bit.
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

Route Collectors

NFFC Facts After Week 12

Post by Route Collectors » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:48 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...look, if Billyboy gets to within that close of striking distance of the loot in The Main, it will mean that LT isn't carrying his team in The SNAKE Classic anymore and he most likely won't have a shot there anyway ISHO...just a thought...and also, lest any of the comrades forget what hapenned with LT faltering down the homestretch last year or are the comrades collective memories here that short?...SNAKE San Diego fighting for a 1 or 2 seed this year tells me LT won't falter.