Total Point Data

renman

Total Point Data

Post by renman » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:30 am

route C,

I see you might be one of those who gets off on attacking others for no reason. Worry not, I forgive you. I have seen that behavior before in teen chat rooms when babysitting my nephew...

Confident and logical people would see my post is reasonable and poses a fair question. Why it threatens you I am not sure. I will have to review the rules of the message board to see if you might be right in that we must keep all posts specifically directed toward the exact topic of the thread. If I broke a rule here by daring to ask what I think is a fair question about if it is good or bad to have similar or different players from those at the top I sincerely apologize.

Having said that. I stand by my point that I love this kind of statistical analysis given how hot the topic of draft position is as it relates to fantasy football success...

King of Queens

Total Point Data

Post by King of Queens » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:29 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Here are the draft slots (how many) for the top 32 teams after 3 weeks: Slot (how many)

5 (1)
I am Neo, The One. :D

richieprimo

Total Point Data

Post by richieprimo » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:23 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Here are the draft slots (how many) for the top 32 teams after 3 weeks: Slot (how many)

5 (1)
[/QUOTE]Good job, Glenn er, Neo. It's especially impressive since I assume that you took R.Brown at 5 and he's still yet to break out with his "A" game (this is surely the week).

Now...if we could just get our boy Wilford to grab Byron's undivided attention. ;)
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

Route Collectors

Total Point Data

Post by Route Collectors » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:19 am

Originally posted by renman:
route C,

I see you might be one of those who gets off on attacking others for no reason. Not at all...I just call em like I see em. I won't turn this into a big debate but are you denying that you've posted your team before and when no one responded you posted again saying that it didn't surprise you that no one responded?

Haven't you made similar comments when you made other posts and no one responded to you?

These are facts not attacks. I wouldn't even bring it up except it is a common occurance with you.

You're free to post whatever you want. You're also free to accept peoples comments about what you post. Maybe that's why not as many people respond to you as you would like.

BillyWaz

Total Point Data

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:39 am

Originally posted by Primo:
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

5 (1)
[/QUOTE]Good job, Glenn er, Neo. It's especially impressive since I assume that you took R.Brown at 5 and he's still yet to break out with his "A" game (this is surely the week).
[/QUOTE]One would think he would have a huge game, but if he couldn't bust out vs Tennessee........ :(

renman

Total Point Data

Post by renman » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:15 pm

route C,

I am a grown up, thus this kind of exchange bores me. I posted my team, like about 200 other people did. I never denied posting my team, you made that up. I got a kick out of how pretty much no one reacts to other peoples teams and then posted a fake team full of stars just to see people go nuts (which they did) because it made me laugh.

I have no idea what these mystery comments you are refer to. Somehow I doubt you know what the "comments" are either...lol People have responded to my posts just fine over the last couple seasons. I actually have no idea what you are talking about...

King of Queens,

I noticed you mentioned your team is doing well and you are the ONE team who drafted from position 5 who is high in rankings. From what I am learning you are not supposed to highlight such positive information about you team in this thread...lol

KAPEFEAR2

Total Point Data

Post by KAPEFEAR2 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:52 pm

What is your point...........

King of Queens

Total Point Data

Post by King of Queens » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:58 pm

King of Queens,

I noticed you mentioned your team is doing well and you are the ONE team who drafted from position 5 who is high in rankings. From what I am learning you are not supposed to highlight such positive information about you team in this thread...lol renman, you were obviously bragging. What I said was meant as a joke. Big difference.

:D

Route Collectors

Total Point Data

Post by Route Collectors » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:20 pm

From what I am learning you are not supposed to highlight such positive information about you team in this thread...lol Now you're getting it...good job.

AMERICA

Total Point Data

Post by AMERICA » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:02 am

I TELL YA THERE... THERE WERE THESE TWO OLD GUYS RANCHED UP TOGETHER, DOWN HOME. RENMAN AND ROUTEC. AND THEY WAS THE JOKE OF TOWN, EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE PRETTY TOUGH OL' BIRDS. ANYWAY THEY... THEY FOUND RENMAN DEAD IN AN IRRIGATION DITCH. TOOK A TIRE IRON TO 'IM. SPURRED HIM UP, DRUG HIM 'ROUND BY HIS DICK 'TILL IT PULLED OFF.